Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Becoming WISE and Active!

This week is a busy, busy one! In addition to the work I do for Healthy Deals N' Steals, I also have the DiabeticParents.org website. And we're keeping busy between the two!

Yesterday I booked a healthy eating night in the Park City area. It should be a fun time, and I'm looking forward to it! If you would like me to come out to your area, please let me know!

Thursday brings the WISE Conference, or the Women in Service Excellence Conference. I'm so excited about this one! I love serving and being able to serve others is something that I have been so grateful to do in my line of work. I'm attending for my other website DiabeticParents.org and am excited to go and decorate a tree for Primary Children's Hospital and do some other humaitarian work. It should be a great experience.




On Friday I'm attending the launch party for a brand new product called Activz. This is an exciting product and one that I am very, very excited to learn more about. The product is a whole food nutrition product that gives you nine servings of fruits and vegetables, and all of your probiotics, vitamins, minerals, and omegas and all the other good stuff you need in one easy to take formula. I've had the chance to sample it and I have to say it's delicious! My husband has also been able to and we believe it's had some amazing effects on his diabetes. It's also been a great way to get our kids eating their fruits and vegetables.
If you're in the Salt Lake area, come out and join me! It's Friday night from 7-8:30 at the Larry H. Miller Building next to the Salt Lake Community College Building. There really is no other product like it on the market, and I'm so excited to learn more. You can register by going to http://www.activz.com/. Let them know Traci from Healthy Deals N' Steals referred you. Hope to see you there!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment