Friday, January 15, 2010

Ten in Ten Challenge Update


So, it's been a week since I started the 10 in 10 challenge. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here). For a minute, I'm getting up on my soapbox. When I first joined this, I was so excited. Finally, not a Biggest Loser competition where the goal is to loose the most amount of weight you can as fast as you possible can only to rebound later. Or some crash diet. No, I get to eat!

So how did I do last week? This week has definetely had it's challenges. My eating habits have done great! I ate recipes from Two Peas and Their Pod. I've now officially added this salad to my list of favorites.

However, I've struggled with consistent exercise. But it's also been a good thing. I've really focused hard on healthy eating and haven't felt overwhelmed by the amount of things I need to focus on. It's been good to get back in the habit of healthy eating post holidays, and now I feel like with that under control, I'll be able to focus on making sure that I exercise consistently this coming week.

Next week, I'm trying some new recipes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment