Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Know, I Know!!

I'm sure you're all dying to see the recipe of the day. But I just realized it's 9:30 in the morning, I haven't showered, have a lunch meeting at noon, have errands still left to run, and haven't done my workout yet today!!

Love it.

I'll post it later, but in the meantime, I have many people write and tell me they wish I would write more about myself. As you know my husband has Type 1 diabetes and has since he was 4 years old. We have the blog, http://www.diabeticparents.org/ as a resource for families like ourselves living with diabetes and raising families. If you want to get to know my forgetful side better, click here to be connected to today's article where I talk about my record of forgetting my wedding anniversary 9 years in a row! (No joke. I forgot it was our anniversary AGAIN last night).

So grateful for a great husband. However, he thinks he's the lucky one. I'll never be able to blaim him if he forgets a holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment