Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Great Getting In Shape Deals

Okay, not very happy this morning. Last night, had to exchange those cute new jeans for a size bigger. Did I mention I'm not happy about that, because I'm really NOT happy about it. For one, I'm disappointed in myself. And two, I'm not happy when I'm not feeling good about myself.

So when I came across these deals last night, I thought, *perfect.* January is a rough month for me. And every January I try to change up the workout alittle bit and do something different. Something fun. A new workout tape, or trying a new type of workout. Since I have two young kids, the gym isn't feasible. The treadmill and the TV are.

There are some great deals to be had around the valley if you're looking to get in shape. (Or just need a change in your workout like me, knowing that the long, boring winter is now in full swing).








$7.50 DVD Deals on Fitness Video Favorites:

* Dancing w/the Stars Dance, Body, Tone
* AM/PM Yoga for Beginners
* The Biggest Loser 30 Day JumpStart Workout
* Personal Training w/Jackie
* Denise Austin 3 Week Boot Camp







Gold's Gym 55 cm or 65 cm Body Ball $9
Danskin Now 3mm Yoga Mat $9
Assorted Workout videos including Jillian Michaels, Dancing with the Stars and More, $9
Danskin Now 8 piece Pilates kit, $20
Gold's Gym Door Gym, $19
Perfect Pushup, $15
Stamina Air Resistance Upright Bike, $87

Know of any other great deals? Post them here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lead, I'm always looking for something different to keep me going.

    Wanted to welcome you to SITS. It's a great place to make new friends, find new ideas, and just plain have fun.

    Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete